Fischer and 'Wild Variant 22'
- 2012-05-19: Top 10 Myths About Chess960 (*)
- 2012-07-14: Non-random Fischer Random
Chess960 Online Play Sites (*)
- 2015-06-27: Whispering a Fond Adieu!
- 2013-11-09: Carlsen Played Chess960
- 2012-07-21: Recent Comments (*)
- 2010-11-21: Calculate SP Numbers in Your Head (*)
- 2012-11-24: Waving a Yellow Flag
- 2011-12-03: When Vishy Met Bobby
I've split the list into three groups. The first post has a view count nearly double the second group, where the posts have about 50% more views than the third group.
Compare this with a similar exercise I did in December 2012: Top Posts of All Time. Of the seven posts on this current list that appeared before December 2012, four were on that first list; I've marked them with an asterisk '(*)'. Three of those posts address common questions about chess960, but I have no idea why 'Recent Comments' continues to be popular.
These statistics can't be taken too seriously. I also have a 'viewed' count for each individual post on the blog, where 'Online Play Sites' and 'Calculate SP Numbers' show about the same number of views. In the same ballpark with these are two more posts that are missing completely from the list of top posts:-
Of the nearly 400 posts on the blog (not counting the artificial pre-2009 posts), these twelve attract the most attention from the search engines.